- Other Faith Traditions
About our Parish
In the 1980s, thanks to money from the City Council, the church was divided in two with movable screens. The back half was made into a community
The Church of the Resurrection (previously known as St. Alban’s Church) was opened in 1906, built in an art nouveau style. The worship area still retains its beautiful lighting. The church was built to serve a growing working class area of terraced housing and factories, which characterize the surrounding streets.